How to choose safe children's toys
Parents must check carefully when purchasing toys for their children. Here are some rules for buying toys to show you how to choose a safe toy for children.
1, pay attention to the qualification of toy manufacturers. Check the name of the manufacturer on the toy or the toy description, the site, the date of production, the making material, the age, the safety warning, the execution standard number, the product certificate and so on.
2, see if there is any harm to the place. Check whether the toy is soft and comfortable, and whether the surface is sharp or angular.
3, whether there is a smell. Smell your toys with your nose to see if there is any peculiar smell. If you smell something, don't buy it. In particular, those toys coated with paint should be confirmed to be safe and non-toxic.
4. Shake the toy. Check whether the structure of toys is stable and whether parts will loose. Especially the attachments on toys, such as eyes and noses on fluffy toys, to see if they are strong.
5. Pay attention to the length of a toy with a line class. Some dragging toys, to see the length of the rope, usually not more than 30 centimeters.
6. Look at the loudness. We should pay attention to whether some vocal toys are ringing, and the sound should not exceed 70 decibels.
7, easy to clean toys. Make sure that toys are easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
8, pay attention to electric toys. Check whether the battery box is stable and whether it is smooth around.
9. Be careful with allergies. For children with allergic constitution, it is not suitable to provide fluffy toys, cloth toys, especially long hair toys.
10, pliable and sturdy. Toys should be flexible and strong. Do not buy toys made from foam plastics or other materials that are easily torn or broken by children.
11. Do not buy toys that are too small. For example, marbles and so on, in order to prevent children from swallowing into the stomach.
12. Pay attention to health. Children should wash their hands and keep them clean and healthy after playing with toys every time.
13, regular spot check. Check the toys regularly to see if the toys are damaged or loose or scattered. When you loose, strengthen the screws. Damaged and scattered toys should be eliminated, while new toys should be added.
14. Disinfect toys. Some toys made of fur and cotton can be sterilized by disinfectant and insolation.
What is the role of toys for the growth of children